Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 20-20-20 Stacked Cardio Intervals

Hey Hey FB Family!

I hope you are doing great mid-week!

Today’s release is a mid-range, cardio-based workout with a training style that lands somewhere between HIIT and low-impact for those of you looking for the perfect "in-between" workout: 20-20-20 Stacked Cardio Intervals

What in the world are stacked intervals, you may be wondering? Here’s how it works!

• We pair 3 exercises back to back for 20 seconds each
  • Rest for 20 seconds and repeat
  • Exercises are progessive, meaning we start at the easiest variation and add a layer of intensity as the minute goes on

Yes, your working periods are 60 seconds! But, I can assure you it flies by with how frequently we switch up the movement. Though there are many high-impact movements included, modifications are given. You won’t need any equipment for this workout!

For those of you following along my pregnancy journey, I filmed this workout 10 weeks ago now. We rarely release videos in the order we filmed them, so you can expect to see some dramatic back and forth changes in my body over the next several months, haha! On that same note, in an effort to protect my core, I modified my planks to an incline for this workout. Pregnant or not, incline planks are a GREAT way for anyone to build endurance for standard floor planks while utilizing the same muscles.

The weather is starting to warm up here and wow, the sweat was flowing! In the winter, my film space is ice cold and it takes a lot for me to work up a good sweat. I’m definitely looking forward to filming in warmer conditions for the next several months! Would you rather work out in the cold or slightly warmer conditions?

Can’t wait to hear how your stacked intervals go!

Nicole