HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group April 13th

Good Morning Blendfriends!

Thought of the day:

ā€žThe art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.ā€œ

So simple, still sometimes forgotten. But especially in spring time, which we have here right now, itā€˜s so easy to find little things outside that lift the mood. The warming sun, (cherry!) blossom, birds collecting twigs and grass in their beak for building their nestsā€¦ Even these annoying crows outside my window that wake me up every morning at 5am since some days are more bearable :) Just these allergies...they actually make me prefer autumn a bit over spring. Iā€˜m definitely not a summer person though. I donā€˜t like the heat. Tell me, whatā€˜s your preferred season?

Iā€˜m also extracting happiness from my workout this morning. I rescheduled the remaining few FB Fit30 days because of time issues today and instead did this shorter never-done-before-oldie-but-goodie kickboxing workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-workout-400-calorie-cardio-routine

I really enjoy kickboxing now and then.

Whatā€˜s on your workout schedule today? Something special foodwise? Let me know! And please remember that everyone is welcome to read and post here :)

Have a great Wednesday!