Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 365 Celebration Workout with Mobility, Core, and Burpee EMOM

Good morning, Blendiez!

We just surpassed my one-year filming anniversary with FitnessBlender, and I want to celebrate together with this 365 Workout! 

365 Celebration Workout with Mobility, Core, and Burpees

As I’m sure most of you can relate, starting something new can provoke a hurricane of emotions. Before I began filming, I felt anxious, unprepared, and vulnerable; yet, excited to learn a new skill. I was still working through the mental and physical changes that my body endured during pregnancy and felt ill-equipped to expose myself to you. Gradually, those emotions transitioned into self-acceptance, largely in part to your feedback and welcoming words to the workout community.

We take your requests and feedback seriously, which is one of the reasons why I rely so heavily upon the comment section in each video. All of your suggestions contribute to and enhance my brainstorming process, workout structure, attire, and video edits. I feel like this Community has grown alongside me and, because of that, I created this workout to reflect the work we’ve done together over the past 365 days. We’ll power through a Mobility circuit, core strengthening routine (add-on style), and a burpee EMOM finisher before closing down with a relaxing cool down. Each circuit will last 365 seconds, which is roughly 6 minutes.

Thank you for an amazing 365 days of working out together, and I hope you’ll share some of your accomplishments over the past year. See you soon!

- Kayla