Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Pilates Core and Lower Body Combo Routine

Hi FB Family!

I hope you are having a great week and are ready to get your workout on. I am excited to introduce my latest Pilates routine. 

Pilates Core and Lower Body Combo Routine 

This routine is super fun, and time flies by because of the format. There are ten groups of three exercises: exercise one, exercise two, then the combination of the two. Whether you are #TeamBoredEasily or not, you will enjoy this workout.

This routine can stand alone, or you could complete the first four or seven groups and then move on to another workout. Here are my recommendations:

Maybe you are in a place where you want to keep it low-key and low-impact? Try Marina's Quick Work Break Stretches for the Spine (9 minutes, 1/5 difficulty) after this routine for a fabulous dose of stretching and self-care. 

Speaking of self-care, what have you done recently that was just for you? Life can be hectic, and maintaining a work-life balance can be challenging. I started waking up earlier to meditate before beginning work for the day. Meditation helps me practice gratitude, boost positive energy and thoughts, and set an intention for the day. Do you have a self-care routine? 

I hope you enjoy this workout. Let me know what Pilates routines I should create next!

-Amanda