C
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

New FB Fit30 Program

Hello FB Team. I am a long-term FB user and have nothing but good things to say about FB. I love that you are continuously producing new content and understand that it costs money to do so. However, I think the note about this program having an additional paywall should be at the beginning of the description. It does not seem fair to group this program on the page with the other purchasable programs, because it is behind a paywall that has a significantly higher cost than all of your other programs.

Furthermore, why is it even on the programs available for purchase page if it is included with FB Plus membership or a Plus pass? It is explicitly stated on Kelli's forum post that this new program will be in "My Programs" already with an active membership. It can only be used with either the full sub or temporary sub. So if the cost associated with purchasing the program is for a 30 day Plus Pass, shouldn't this be what is advertised on the Workout Programs page?

If I am misunderstanding something, please let me know. I think this could be especially problematic for new users.