Hello! Just joined FB Plus after using FB since 2018

Greetings everyone. My name is Elizabeth, and I have been using fitness blender's free workout videos for years now, but in the past year or so I have been struggling with finding the motivation and confidence to workout. I work out alone, and I usually don't have anyone to talk to about my interest in health and fitness, so I'm hoping that being a part of this community, and using the calendar tools and programs will give me a boost in inspiration!

If you have read this far, would you mind introducing yourself and/or mentioning why you are here and what is your biggest motivator to keep exercising (and being healthy in general)? I am also needing more positive reasons to work out, apart from just liking how I look in the mirror. I want to find a better reason to push myself, so that I'll keep going no matter what I look like, without any guilt, because I believe exercise and nutrition has way more benefits to it besides just changing your overall appearance. Whether I lose weight or gain weight, lose strength or gain strength I want to continue exercise as a steady habit that will keep be grounded, while still allowing room for breaks and not feeling bad about taking those breaks.

TLDR; What are your goals of fitness / what motivates you to keep healthy habits, and how do YOU cultivate a healthy, balanced mindset when it comes to fitness and health in general?