Popping in to Say Hello Again

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted in a while (actually, I've been bad and unhealthy and barely moved), but I've really missed FB. I came home from work really tired today and all I wanted to do was fall into bed. But I still have so much to do, some of it including studying which requires brainwork. I was struggling to get through the material and stay focused and then I decided, why not, work out. I want to feel good. I feel so much more awake now and I know I'll have a better study session for it. Best of all, my body feels awesome. Win, win, situation! I'll have to keep that in mind when I find myself not having time, which is likely to be the case as I have big exams to study for.

I did this workout as day 1 of the Strong Challenge.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/day-5-descending-strength-workout-with-pilates-and-hiit

Did I mention that I treated myself to Plus today? I had it a couple of months ago but didn't renew for a while. I'm excited to see all the new features since then. And I see that FB's home page changed. We'll miss that pic of you two, Kelli and Daniel!