Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Lengthy Relaxing Stretches with Timed Intervals

Good Morning FB Family,

We've got a new stretching workout for you this morning;

37 Minute Lengthy Relaxing Stretches with Timed Intervals

We start off with just a few minutes of light movement in short intervals, to get warm for the stretches to follow. Then we do a combination of static and dynamic stretches in intervals of 45 seconds active, 15 seconds rest/transition. No equipment is necessary but since most of it is on the floor, it can be nice to have a mat (especially on a hard surface).

This can make for a great rest day workout, an extended cool down, or a nice before-bed stretching routine. When do you normally do your stretching workouts?

Are you all excited for spring? I've been busy starting up the veggie seeds that need a running start - indoors, as it's still very cold outside. We've even had snow on the ground for the past few days! It's pretty but I'm over the winter cold now, and looking forward to being able to go outside without having my fingers freeze. I'm excited see bright green new growth everywhere.

I hope you enjoy this new relaxing stretching routine! Save your legs for me next Tuesday - I've got a new heavy hitting lower body strength & HIIT workout coming your way.

Have a great day!

Kelli