Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Express Total Body Weighted EMOMs with Muscle Group Focused Rounds

Good Morning FB community!

How is your week going? We are finally starting to see glimpses of spring-like weather here in Ohio which is very exciting! After being cooped up inside for months, it feels nice to get some fresh air and hopefully will be able to hit the running trails with my little one soon.

But I didn't write this post to talk about the weather... I have a new workout to share! Express Total Body Weighted EMOMs with Muscle Group Focused Rounds

I wanted to put together a workout that was perfect for those “I need everything but don’t have much time” days. In just about 30 minutes, we get the heart rate up, tax the muscles, and carry on with our day.

This workout is an EMOM format which is a fun style of HIIT that will have you moving with urgency to reward yourself with a longer rest. I added some muscle-group focused rounds to bring a little spice (aka: muscle overload) while still achieving a well-balanced workout. Each EMOM round will be focused on either total body, lower body, upper body, or core.

We have 5 total EMOMs for a short and sweet (or sweaty) 3 rounds each. While EMOM workouts are fast-paced, keep quality of movement top of mind. Most of the exercises will be fundamental so you don’t have to worry about coordination or learning something new on the spot.

How long do you typically spend on a workout? Do you like to keep them shorter (30 minutes or less) or longer (45-60 minutes)?

It varies for me but 35-45 minutes seems to be my sweet spot right now.

Enjoy the workout and have a fantastic day!

Nicole