Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 38-Min Total Body Strength Circuits with Cardio

Good morning FB Family!

I hope you’re feeling energized and amped to conquer a challenging but rewarding workout! Today’s workout release definitely pushed my limits and brought out the slip-and-slide sweat effect:

Total Body Weighted and Bodyweight Strength Circuits with Cardio Bookends

Although this is a predominantly strength-focused routine, the sprinkles of cardio that bookend the workout (as well as the flecks of cardio that occur at the end of each circuit) are just enough to provide consistent heart rate spikes throughout the workout. There’s a little bit of a fun element to this routine as well: You will begin and end the workout with a one minute “cash-in” and “buy-out” cardio exercise to gain admission into the workout and signify your exit at the end.

The exercises in the weighted circuit are all combination moves executed in circuit style training format. Make sure to review the write-up for a few benefits of strength circuit training, including improved cardiovascular fitness and strength as you adapt to minimal rest between efforts. Your bodyweight finisher circuit is just that – a finisher for your already fatigued muscles. Pay close attention to your form and energy levels at the end of the workout to benchmark your progress for future attempts.

I had a ton of fun filming this workout! Right now, I’m excitedly fleshing out the details for at least a dozen workouts. I like to think that I’m an expert at multitasking my planning efforts, but I’m probably just confusing myself. I’ve also been reveling in the fact that lawncare has been absent for the past two weeks, so I’ve been able to film several new workouts! Every day, I search for the lawncare vehicles before I press record. I prowl the premises looking and listening for signs of lawn mowers and hedge trimmers. I don’t know where they are. But I know they will soon return. The saga shall continue.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this workout! Let us know what you think. While you’re at it, feel free to comment with your guesses on which workouts I’m filming at the moment.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha