A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Fit Round 3, FB Fit Round 2, or FB Complete?

I'm finishing up Blend this week and it was OK - I liked the strength training parts and the length, but I didn't really like the HIIT workouts and repeating workouts. I did FB Flex and FB Booty and I LOVED the strength training and the longer length of time.

I think my perfect type of workout would be strength training with a Pilates burnout at the end. I have an ankle sprain so I have to decrease the intensity/skip some of the exercises for the HIIT portion, so it's not as effective. I've been cleared for strength training and it's actually been helping with healing.

I was thinking about trying FB Fit Round 2 since it was more strength training, but there are some repeating workouts from different programs and I also don't know if I have the ability to do 8 weeks instead of just 4.

4 week programs are easier to complete psychologically, but I've had the 8 week program for years and would like to eventually try it.

I would also like to try newer workouts that haven't been in prior programs before.

Thanks!