Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Please help -

Hi there! I've been working out for around 3 years now. I've lost 50 pounds and kept it off. (For the most part) Fitness means a lot to me. I've always done my workouts everyday Monday-Friday and then I'd take Saturday and Sunday off. I'll go on walks or jogs and stuff sometimes on the weekends, but nothing too serious. I'm doing FB Adventure right now and I'm having a problem. My church recently started a fast from 6 p.m. Monday evening until Tuesday 3 p.m. The fast means a lot to me. I don't like working out when I'm fasting (headeaches, fatigue, etc) But I get home late from work and classes on Tuesday and then I have dinner with my husband and sometimes I'm able to squeeze in my workout before bed, but sometimes I'm just so exhausted and I fall asleep. (I have a very active job.) I am awful at getting out of bed when I have no where I have to be. So on Saturdays it becomes almost impossible for me to get off my lazy rear end and workout. I don't know what to do. :( I know this is also kinda a motivation problem.

When I first started working out, I had big goals - to lose weight and gain muscle. Now that I've lost all my weight and don't "hate" my body anymore, it's hard to find motivation. I want to be healthy - that's important- but for some reason that goal isn't something that gets me off my lazy bum. :(

I may not be gaining a ton of weight right now but I am getting a bit of a stomach and so a lot of my clothes are fitting me tighter and I hate it.