Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

NEW! Lower Body Strength 2 Day Split - Part 1

Good Morning Everyone,

Well after our we put out a new upper body split workout a while back many of you were asking for the same thing for the lower body. Well, that is a bit easier said than done but that has never stopped us before so here you go. This is a two day lower body workout that splits the lower body muscles into “Push” and “Pull” muscles and this routine, as the name implies, will be focusing on the Pushing muscles.

Lower Body Strength 2 Day Split - Lower Body Push Workout for Strength or Mass

Though this workout is intended to be used with weight for strength or mass building, it can also be done with just bodyweight to turn it into more of a toning routine. It is also a low impact workout so no disturbing the downstairs neighbors if you have any, or if you just need something a little more gentle on the joints.

The second half of this split routine will be coming out next week so be looking out for that but for now enjoy this lower body strength routine.

How Is everyone doing on your New Years resolutions? We are nearly a full month into the new year and already for me there have been plenty of obstacles that have shown up. I have done pretty well with my own goals but already feel like a "reset" is in order to get myself back on track. Anyone else in that boat?

What are some of our 2022 goals and how are you doing with them so far? Anyone else in the need of a "reset" to get yourself back on track with your goals?

Just remember there is nothing wrong with having too or wanting to start again. While trying to attain a goal of any kind there will be set backs and how quickly you attain your goals basically comes down to how quickly you can reset and refocus on that goal. No one ever does it perfectly the first time.

Enjoy the workout!

Daniel