Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Workout Videos for People with Wrist Injuries?

I do not know if this topic has been brought up, but are there any good videos for people with wrist injuries? I am a full-time musician that had a repetitive strain injury on my wrist about four years ago. It is a lot better, but certain motions, such as flat hand body weight exercises, are really strenuous for my wrist. I usually try to substitute those exercises with dumbbells or something, but was wondering if there were videos geared towards people with wrist issues? A lot of musicians I know, like me, enjoy fitness blender, because of the short and efficient workouts that fit into our almost 24/7 schedule, but they run into the same issue because most musicians have fairly weak wrists. Our jobs are pretty hard on that part of the body as well as our necks and lower back. Any other part of the arm is fine, it’s just the wrist that presents issues when put in an extreme angle such as the flat hand push-up. Just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar issue/check if there were workouts out there geared towards this that I am not finding! Thanks!