Hi FB Family -
I hope your new year is off to a great start. I spent part of the holidays in Ohio with my family. It was my first time back in two years, so it was very nice to see and spend time with them again. But now, I am back to work and creating new content for you like my next Pilates workout!
It follows along much like a Pilates class would, but knowing how terrible I am at keeping track of counting, we use a timer to help keep us on track. There are no repeated exercises, perfect for those who get bored quickly, and we work for a whole 45 seconds and then rest for 15.
As many of you know, I love Teasers, so I had to include them in this routine. They are fun, challenging, and work what feels like every muscle in your body! When I started practicing Pilates years ago, it took many months of consistent practice to do a Teaser without bent knees. So, if Teasers are a challenge for you, keep at it!
This routine is long enough to stand on its own, but if you wanted to add a quick bit of cardio afterward, here are some workouts to try:
- Kelli's Total Body Cardio Workout to Burn Fat and Boost Energy
- 10 minutes with 3/5 difficulty
- Kelli's Fat Burning HIIT Workout - HIIT Cardio with Warm Up (with Low Impact Modifications)
- 17 minutes with 4/5 difficulty
- Kelli's No Equipment Butt and Thigh Workout at Home - Bodyweight Lower Body Workout
- 20 minutes with 3/5 difficulty
I hope you enjoyed this routine. Thanks for working out with me!