Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

My FB Low Impact Round 2 Life!

Hi!

I decided to try LI Round 2 because I was on a very carb-restricted, no sugar diet for my blood sugar. While I felt better, I also didn't have the same level of energy and strength for HIIT or intense weight lifting. I reluctantly tried LI. I felt a little bad for not feeling strong enough for something more intense but wanted to move my body. Well, I'm three weeks in and I love it!

I have been sore more frequently on this program than I have on any of the other FB programs! I think that the slower and focused pace has allowed me to stay in tune with my body so I'm getting more bang for my buck. I've actually gotten mad at Daniel for some of those pilates workouts because my glutes and thighs were crazy sore the next day! Just kidding, I love Daniel but he makes the pilates count, baby!

I also noticed that I'm not dreading my workouts after a long day the way I sometimes did with HIIT. I feel like no matter what kind of day I've had I can push myself through a low impact workout and I always do and I love it.

I'd love to progress to another program that offers a mix of low impact and higher intensity workouts. Any recommendations?

Thanks, FB!

KK