Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

NEW: 4 Week FB Strong Round 2 Now Available

Good morning Fitness Blender Family!

I am so excited to share that the new FB Strong Round 2 Program is now available!

Find full Program info here: NEW 4 Week FB Strong - Round 2

If you love strength training and the way it makes you feel, you're going to love FB Strong! This program is predominantly strength training, with short bursts of both HIIT and Pilates throughout. Each day includes your warm up and cool down - everything you need for a smart workout. FB Strong is 5 days a week with an optional recovery workout on the 6th day, but the customizable online workout calendar allows you to adjust the pace & reschedule however you like. Workouts range between 27-47 minutes, averaging 39 minutes a day. This program is available for purchase, or included with an active Plus membership.

This time around, I built in complimentary Extra Credit Challenge workouts 2-3 times a week, so that you have more flexibility in the length and intensity of your workouts. There are also days that include multiple different workouts to choose from that allow even more customization in terms of length, exact training type, or intensity. All you need is dumbbells - but these workouts can still be beneficial with only your own bodyweight.

I’ve written a daily guide so that each day you’ll have an understanding of what you’re doing, and why. I’ve also included curated content each day from myself, Daniel, our other CPTs, as well as Doctors of Physical Therapy, Doctoral-level Mental Health Professionals, and Registered Dietitians. Your trainers throughout FB Strong will be me and Daniel, with appearances by Tasha, Kayla, and Amanda. Meet the Fitness Blender Team

FB Strong has always been one of our most popular programs, a crowd favorite, and I have always had a special place in my heart for it, as well.

I had a bit of an epiphany/flashback in writing this second round. When I wrote the first round of FB Strong in 2018, I was struggling with a new onset of what would become chronic pain. I was newly unable to do many everyday life activities without help; I couldn’t squat, bend forward at the waist, lift anything, put on my own shoes, walk on uneven surfaces, stairs or hills, etc. At the time, through my frustration, I found a little peace in pouring my heart into writing FB Strong Round 1, but it stung that I couldn’t participate in it myself.

My heart went into building this second round of FB Strong, just like it did the first time. This time around though, and after 4 years of cycling through ups and downs and starting over again and again - honestly, as recently as last month (try, try, try again, am I right?), today I’m strong enough to be able to do this program myself. This year, I want to share how I've learned how to stay active and take care of my body with exercise, even during those hard times.

I love that I’m going to be doing this program with many of you, and I love that it’s called Strong, because that’s how I want to feel in the following year. I’m really excited to tackle Day 1 on a work break this morning. I have a goal of finishing this 4 week program in 6 weeks - it always takes me longer to finish programs, which is totally and completely fine - who’s with me? #teamreschedule #teamsomedaysoff

I hope that you love this new FB Strong as much as you loved the last, and I hope that it makes you feel strong. Thank you for all of the excitement you’ve shared in anticipation of this new program, thank you for always being so encouraging, and thank you for working out with us. We have so much good stuff planned - so many huge projects that we’ve had our heads down on that will be reaching you soon. Thank you for being a part of Fitness Blender.

Kelli

PS: We do not advertise so if you like our work and know someone who might benefit, please consider sharing!

PPS: there are two different ways to access this new program: free members can own this program forever with a one-time purchase, and active FB Plus members have automatic access as soon as the program is live (look under "My Programs"). For anyone who may want to test-drive this program *and* try FB Plus and over 70 hours of exclusive content and features that come with it, we recommend trying the “pay as you go” option. You can get a month's membership, complete FB Strong Round 2, and get a taste of what FB Plus has to offer!