HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 30th

Hello dear HKS Blenders.

“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” - Unknown

(I speak from experience! Though it's not my quote.)

Last time I’m hosting… [Everyone sighs in relief] …this year 😜

Seriously, 2021 has not been kind to me, and hosting was hard on some Thursdays as I felt I could not genuinely contribute a positive message here. I still struggle with that regularly because my mood goes up and down. Often it feels like I have two halves: one that makes jokes and desperately wants to have a little lightness - and one that carries a heavy weight on her shoulders and does not know how to go through life because it doesn’t feel right to pretend to not have 100 problems. Those sides feel very disconnected, more than before, and I often feel like I’m playing a role.

Enough about my troubles. I wanted to thank you for letting me host and I really appreciate the interaction here! 😊

So, what are you doing on this second-to-last day of the year? Preparing for a busy or an easy day tomorrow?

Plans to close the year with a tough workout, or maybe a nice relaxing stretching session? (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-pilates-butt-and-thigh-workout for me today, always a nice one)

Picture of Tep feeling festive again. He’s really in a party mood this month. Wishing everyone a good day and I/we like to hear from you.

Edited