Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Bodyweight Ascending Ladder of Doom

Hello everyone!

Here’s a quick, sweaty, no-equipment workout that is less than 30 min from start to finish. Join me as we huff and puff together during this Bodyweight Ascending Ladder of Doom Workout

Ascending HIIT workouts are not new to the FB video library, however, here’s a quick rundown on what to expect. There are 4 rounds in total, and each round consists of 6 bodyweight exercises. Because this is an ascending structure, each round will get progressively harder and longer in duration. You’ll finish with a total body cool down and a much-deserved “Workout Complete.” 

I also want to point out that this is a joint-friendly, low-impact HIIT workout with modifications for no-impact. We frequently see requests come across for low-impact options to accommodate a variety of health/movement needs, so this workout may be a reasonable option. On the other hand, feel free to take it up a notch or two by adding in jumps, weights, or working through as many reps as possible against the clock. Safely, of course!

We have a variety of movement and fitness needs in this Community, which is one of the reasons why it’s so near and dear to my heart. Movement does not always have to be highly impactful to be beneficial and healthy for your body. In fact, studies have shown that movement can have an enormous effect on your mental health, mind-body interactions, and sleep habits. Personally, I notice an important difference in my emotional well-being and the way that I interact with my family and coworkers after a sweat session, particularly early in the morning.

Hoping you have as much fun with this as I did with creating it. Lucky for you, I edited out the part when my iPad died which resulted in me doing almost 90 seconds of mountain climbers in Round 4. Overall, I would rate this a solid 7.1/10 on Kayla’s Detest Scale (can we petition the bosses to add that to our video stats?) - what rating would you give this workout?!

See you soon!

- Kayla