Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 9th

Hey hey there, Blendos! ..And how are things going along? Mostly good I hope!

Workout wise, do you have something planned? Or maybe an active rest? Day 2 of full fusion over here and it has a stretching routine. After yesterday's total body, I really look forward to it!

And if I want to look forward to any kind of dinner, I need to get thinking on it! Creative department is not there in the kitchen right now. At least I've got frozen veggies. That just might pair well with fish. What's eating on with you?

And a quick note about ghosting (guest hosting) we've got Lea scheduled this weekend--as long as that still works with you, Lea. Let me know!

And anytime you fancy being a weekend host, do let me or Kim know and we'll get you a weekend to host your way! All are welcome. Just a desire is required.

As for the photo, I'm blue skying it up again, but this time we have wild grape vines for contrast. The grape leaves are changing color this time of year and it kinda looks like yellow garland around all the trees it has sprawled around on. And then you realize just how many wild grape vines are out there.

Alright, thanks for reading and checking in with me. I look forward to reading you! Have a good one if you can, Blenders!

PS: Is it just me (I'm sure it isn't just me) or is it not super amazing that we are getting a Strong Round 2 at the beginning of the year? https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/28476/filming-writing-fb-strong

^^Like, all the yes to that!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***