Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Filming, writing FB Strong

Hello FB Family,

Just checking in! We’ve had a really busy week around here. Daniel has been busy filming, and I’m putting the finishing touches on a new 4 Week FB Strong program (Round 2). A new FB Strong!! I’m so excited and planning on tackling this new program myself in January (starting my call for workout buddies now 👀).

This new FB Strong is going to be fun - challenging, but fun. If you love strength training, or want to learn how to love strength training, you might really enjoy this program. It’s always been one of my absolute favorites. The new FB Strong will be launching Sunday January 2, 2022 (can you believe we’re already at the end of the year?). Similar to the last few programs, this new program will be free/included with a Plus membership, and also available to everyone for purchase.

I took Loki with me when I went to help Daniel with a cover photo for his new workout, and we ended up taking a couple of impromptu family photos 🥰 It was supposed to be a quick interruption and then back to work but we both spent a little time watching Loki, cheering him on as he wrestled with his favorite blanket. It was good to take a minute to slow down and laugh, and it makes both of us really happy to see Loki really happy so...time well spent.

Now we’re getting ready to sit down for some lunch - leftover stir fry that we’ll mostly likely top off with an egg, avocado & salsa. Yum. What’s on your menu today?

Hope you’re all having a great day!

Kelli