Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: Bodyweight Total Body Strength Circuits with Balance Work

Good morning FB Family!

Happy Monday! We have a new free workout release for you today:

Bodyweight Total Body Strength Circuits with Balance Work

This workout is the final installation of the foot/ankle series and applies the foundational elements of techniques and movement patterns covered in part 1 and part 2 to a performance- and exercise-based workout routine. The benefits of incorporating balance training in your workout regimen are plentiful! Challenging your body with varying degrees of balance work helps you strengthen the entire kinetic chain and improves your ability to execute activities of daily living. Take a peek at the workout write-up for additional benefits of balance work training.

Part 1 and 2 of this foot/ankle series were created by Kayla, a physical therapist, and are part of the FB Plus content library. Her routines include foot activation and ankle strengthening exercises helpful to building a stable base of movement. If you enjoy workouts like today’s release and part 1 and 2 have piqued your interest, check out FB Plus for additional routines and articles that guide you through establishing a strong mind-body connection.

Right now, I’m editing several videos and creating workouts so that I can start filming again soon. As always, I love reading all your suggestions and feedback. I foresee several workout sequels and possible trilogies – any guesses?

I hope you enjoy this workout just as much as I enjoyed filming it, which was a ton. After years of high impact training, I truly value the change of pace as well as the focus on the often-neglected auxiliary muscles. If you need a little extra stability and/or are new to balance training, feel free to lightly hold onto a stable chair or object as you complete the balance work. And if you need a non-moving focal point, you can always look at Jonathan. He never moves.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha