Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Bodyweight Round 2 complete!

This was my program choice for November, and is the last four-week program I'll be doing in 2021.

If you don't have access to weights, this may be a program for you. If you love your strength training but want to take a break from lifting and re-affirm that mind-body connection, this may be a program for you. It may be just as challenging a program for you as the more strength training-centric ones, especially if you engage your muscles properly.

If you love your HIIT, this may be a program for you, too, as there's a lot of it. Ten main workouts feature HIIT, along with one of the nine extra credit workouts available. (I swapped one out on one day and skipped a second one, so really I did only eight of the HIIT workouts.)

While I enjoyed the break from the weights and appreciated the challenge of all that HIIT, I think there was a little too much HIIT for my own tastes. (I'll generally do HIIT if it comes up in a program, and I may throw some in when self-scheduling, but it's not my favourite training type.)

7.5/10