Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 46 goal evaluation

Goals the past week: 80% on path by next sunday (through the app “ate”)

Like my friend said yesterday “79 is the new 80” ;) I almost made it.. So this week is a new attempt. I have no birthday celebrations or dinners planned, so I think I will be able to get that 80%

At work I will do my stretches when I make a new appointment.

Yeah, no.. I figured out that this one does not work for me. But, I also figured out what does work (at least for the last 2 days…), and that is “stretchfast” (stretching while making breakfast). I might be able to do this one when I make copies at work, but only when I am working in the biggest office.

According to the book I am reading I need to celebrate after I do my stretching (because it is a habit I want to form), I need to get used to that, but the feeling afterwards is really nice.

I hope you are all doing okay. Working on improving your health, flexibility, mental state, strength or whatever you want to work on. If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to check out the admin post: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/28290/having-goals-beyond-the-scale

I love their message. I set small goals each week, small and attainable for that week. But, the bigger goal is this: being healthy, staying away from the risk factors for family diseases, and improving flexibility. The last one is important for my bouldering goal: climbing level 4 with ease.

What is your goal beyond the scale??

Edited