Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Unsure

Hi there! I have been doing fitness blender workouts for almost a year now and have been working out around five days a week for about three years now. I always try to stick to workouts that have about 50% cardio / 50% strength training. I am doing a FB program for the first time - FB Adventure. I chose that one so that on the fifth day I could do my usual 3 mile jog. I'm just curious - I'm so used to cardio and my heart rate going super high that when I do the strength workouts (even though I really do try to use the heaviest weight I can manage with good form and I have the same power block dumbbells that Daniel and Kelli have) I don't feel like I really worked out. I recently started falling off of my routine quite a bit due to a lot of changes in my life and so I wanted to do a program to help me get back on track with working out. I was just wondering if anyone else experiences the "I didn't really workout" feeling? Am I just a cardio bunny and I didn't realize it? Please help. Should I just keep doing the program? I'm scared of not seeing results.