Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Week 41 goal evaluation

I’m going to start off with a quote from my James Clear newsletter: "Do less. Keep returning to one thing and continue to refine it."

I need to do less.. I need to return to my eating and refine it. The last few weeks I have told myself a couple of times that I work out quite often, but there is little visual result.. So, I need to work on my food intake.. Calories in < calories out. I have done poorly on my goals this week. Another quote from the same newsletter was: "The secret to being productive is to work on the right thing—even if it's at a slow pace."

So, I am going to slowly work on getting my food intake back on track. I will keep returning to that goal until I have it under control and until I am satisfied with the outcome..

I still need to work on my ankle though. I did not do that this week because I did not make it easy to do.. The app with the exercises is on my phone, my phone is downstairs when I go to bed.. I wake up and workout. I am too lazy to go downstairs first to grab my phone. So this week I will take my phone upstairs with me on monday and wednesday (and put it in my workout room) so I can do an ankle workout on tuesday and thursday.

Food: I have planned 2 FB lunches.

Snacks: nuts and raisins / banana / ricecake with …..