HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 3rd 🌴🥩🔥

Hello Blender friends!

I'll start by mentioning that everyone is welcome to read and to post. This is a super place to find support and encouragement, and to share your challenges and progress.

I am checking in again from Florida today. Those of you who've been around this week will have noticed that I wasn't, much. I'm hoping everyone is as well as possible this week.

I've been enjoying the visit of another sister and her husband, who drove up to visit this week while I was here. That made a house full. I'm not used to making seven plates of anything, but two of the brothers have extensive restaurant experience, so we did pretty well! Though I'm usually on the veggie side of the food spectrum, the guys prepared succelent tenderloin, slow-roasted "pork butt", twice-baked potatoes and graciously accepted my contribution of salads with fruit, nuts and cheese. Funny how their virtuoso meal plans didn't worry about including anything green other than the chives in the potatoes! At any rate, it was a good week for food, which has brought me today's quote: "Good food is all the sweeter when shared with good friends."

Of course, this goes for many other things in life! I shared this Pilates and abs workout with my sister yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-core-workout-pilates-standing-abs-plank-workout. I thought we'd take the opportunity to stimulate her muscles before she took the long drive to her home. She called today and mentioned she is sore everywhere, a sure sign of a successful workout 🔥🔥🔥!

Are there any workouts that you've noticed give you a "positive" muscle burn? I admit it, I like the feeling of accomplishment.

Finally, I apologize for posting this super early, it's not even Monday here yet. But I have another Monday morning meeting, which will be at 8am for me due to the time zone. If I can check in again during the day, I most certainly will! Have the best day, everyone!