Perspiration Pals October 3rd 🌦️🏖️🌴

Hi Pals, and welcome to your check-in, yet again (temporarily) hosted from Florida! We've moved into "liquid Florida sunshine" this week, which is just what the locals call rain :-D

I apologize for posting this super early (for me it's not even Monday yet...) I have another Monday morning meeting, which will be at 8am for me due to the time zone. If I can check in again during the day, I will!

Yesterday I had a nice workout with my sister. One of my sisters cooks and the other works out with me, so I get to share interests with both! We did this Pilates and abs workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-core-workout-pilates-standing-abs-plank-workout, followed by a leisurely swim. When my erstwhile workout buddy called today to tell us she'd arrived safely home last night, she also mentioned that she was "sore everywhere" and thanked me for "trying to kill" her. I told her, that just means we did it right ;-) So. What is a "killer" workout for you? Are there any FB workouts that you like because they give you just the right sore muscles?

Also, a quick reminder. Everyone is welcome to post and to read in this quirky but friendly corner of the forum.