I need help - not losing weight, big belly

Hi there,

I need your help!

First of all please excuse my english I am not native speaker. So if there are any incorrect phrases or grammar mistakes, sorry for that.

I am Laura, I am 29 years old.

I weigh 67 kg (148 lbs?),

am 171cm (5,6 feet) tall,

my fat percentage is 27%

and my muscle percentage is 35,8% ( have no idea how accurate my scale is)

and my belly is 96,5cm (38 inch?)

My problem: I want to loose my big belly which already led two or three times to people aksing me if I am pregnant and which makes me feel very uncomfortable and I want to loose fat and gain more muscles.

I have a loooooong journey behind me. But since End of April (20.April) I am working out regularly 3 times a week with the paid fitness blender programs. I did FB Strong two times and at the moment I am doing FB Mass.

I started with 67,2kg, 27,7% Fat, 35,6% Muscles, and 98 cm belly.

So from mid of april until now I only lost 2lbs, 0,7% fat, gained 0,2% muscles and lost 0,6 inch of my belly scope.

I want to keep on going because I've read how dangerous and unhealthy this belly fat can be and I want to feel comfortable and happy in my own skin (which is hard enough since I have several skin conditions).

I would say that I always have been skinny fat (now more fat). Some years ago I have been to the gym regularly, I have been trough calorie counting, and so on...

Even if I sound more than frustrated at the moment, please don't get me wrong I am very thankful for my body! It's just that it is more than hard to keep myself motivated to do those workouts and try to eat healthy with no or just those almost like non-existent results.

Nutrition:

I did calorie counting two or three times. One time I did it for a longer time and lost around 11 pounds (5 kg) with it. But I was always in a bad mood, almost depressive? and it stressed the hell out of me to weigh every gramm of food and write it down (tried it with an app and with pen and paper). So I quit, as I am looking for something that works longterm for me.

Now my nutrition looks something like this:

Breakfast: vegan soy yoghurt with some healthy fibres (for example linseed) and some vegan protein powder

Lunch: most times something from the dinner the night before, with a desert like one apple, one slice of dark (80%) chocolate and a coffee with vegan milk

Dinner: 6 out of 7 times something my partner and I cooked (we are getting meal boxes every week for example, so we freshly cook in the evening)

Of course there are days where I eat ice cream after dinner as a desert (maybe 2 times a week) and I am pretty sure (from the time I counted calories) that I am eating above my calorie consumption(? not sure with this word), but I still managed to loose some weight sind april until last month, so I thought I am at least on the right direction/path. But the last month to now I gained some weight back.

(even if the weight doesn't bother me at all, for me it's all about the belly scope, I am just using this metric to explain)

To speed up the process and to improve my overall health I started to move more the last couple of months. Which means, that I go out in my lunch break at work for a walk for 15 minutes, after work I go for a walk for 20 to 40 minutes, after dinner I also go for a walk some day. So per day I am moving my body (with training and walking) around 1 hour.

But it seems that every time I try to increase my movementm time, I am gaining back some weight, which seems pretty unlogical.....

My journey didn't start in April, it started years before and my body changed in this time due to hospital stay (because of my skin condition) and all of that, but I don't want this text to get too long for you to read.

We are going on vacation in one week. I absolutely know that there is no quick fix, because besides my belly fat I have huge amount of air in my belly and overall some stomach problems and things like that. But I need help to go on with my training, because training is a good thing, but all this work without any success makes me feeling so sad, frustrated and angry.

Please ask if I forgot anything important.

Please let me know, if you also struggled with a huge belly like I do, or to say it different, with a body that gained a little weight, but a bellly that looks like being pregnant in the fifth month (no hate to pregnagnt bellies or anything, just as a comparison, I don't want to hurt anyone), What helped you to lose that belly fat or to eat the right way? What meant eating the right way for you? Is there a way to get it fixed, without stress the hell out of yoursefl or without calorie counting? Is working out three times a week and walking half an hour a day nothing and should I come back when I am working out six times a week?

I've read some of Kelly's Articles here and they gave me hope that with a balanced way of eating and working out and moving you can get to your goals, but now after four and half month it seems like being more and more impossible to reach anything without cutting down claories like crazy and working out every other day (I know that this is not what fitnessblender is preaching to us, but it this is just how the situation appears to me know). Not to mention how hard it is to read that othes that workout regularly for four months amlost lost two clothing sizes and things like that (I know everyone is different and we should not compare ourselves...).

I would love to get some feedback or to hear your stories or your experience!!!

Lots of love,

Laura