Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 50-Min Add-On Style Total Body Cardio with Strength Finisher

Good morning FB Family!

We’ve got yet another new release for you! If you’re a cardio aficionado, then you will definitely adore this workout:

Add-On Style Total Body Cardio Circuit with Core and Lower Body Strength Finisher

This total body, cardio-focused add-on style workout requires a high degree of mental fortitude to conquer the increasing work-to-rest intervals. You will add on one exercise at a time during The Main Circuit for a total of eight rounds. Your primary goal is to safely perform each exercise with urgency and intention as you become increasingly comfortable training in aerobic zones of discomfort. There is no formal water break until the end of the Main Circuit! During the Core and Lower Body Strength Finisher you will shift your focus from a quick tempo of execution for each exercise to slow and controlled with an emphasis on the mind-muscle connection. This workout is a great benchmark for your cardiovascular fitness and balancing capabilities.

What have I been up to? Slowly working on the FByay Challenge and creating and filming new workouts for you! I’ve taken a little pause from the Challenge to make sure that my body is capable of filming quality workouts for you. I just finished filming kettlebell, core, HIIT, and lower body strength workouts and can’t wait to share them with you. There are always ideas for at least 10 workouts spinning around in my head at any given moment so beware: I’m plotting and scheming future workouts.

I’m also loving reading all the new article releases! Building Blocks of Body Image – How We Learn About Beauty and the Cost of Poor Body Image and Understanding Myofascial Decompression (Cupping) and How it Works are my latest reads. Both are amazing articles and come from a couple of our newest FB team members, Candice and Amanda. Learning about the origins of our body image struggles as a society (and the effects) is super helpful to understanding our approaches to fitness and wellness. As for the cupping article, I had flashbacks to my own experience with physical therapy and thought, “PT’s are amazing people.”

Well, I hope you enjoy the workout! There’s a bunch of mountain climbers. I refuse to quantify “a bunch.” I think you should just check it out.

I’ll chat with you on the screen,

-Tasha