Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 22nd

Hey Blendos. How are you?

I'm tired, but that's not the reason I laid down in a field of these yellow Coreopsis (Tickseed) flowers yesterday. Figured I get a different picture from looking up, but FT Cm promptly comes to hover and be like, "so about that dinner..." or he is wondering why I'm laying down in a field of flowers and thinking that maybe he should too.

But being tired is the reason why I did not workout yesterday. I could have found some time, but I feel I was running on fumes. So rest it was. And now I'm thinking of giving some negativity a try with this workout here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/controlled-upper-body-strength-with-cardio-and-negative-burnout ..As always and if you so choose, do feel free to share your workouts with us!

And food of course! I think I'm making a sweet and sour pork. No promises.

Now being it is our classic Thursday, we have to talk about our upcoming ghosts. Anne and Jacqueline, you guys are still up if you want! Just let me know which days (Saturday or Sunday) you prefer. Whatever works for you works for me. Here's a look at the updated schedule:

This weekend, July 24th & 25th: Anne & Jacqueline

July 31st OR August 1st: CK B (Still looking for a co-ghost to partner with CK B)

August 7th & 8th: Lea

August 14th & 15: Alexi and ??? (Alexi has Saturday the 14th, so who wants to be her co-ghost for Sunday?)

Future weekends are for anyone who would like to give this hosting guest hosting thing a try. No pressure, just love to see you here.

Okay, out of words and time for now. Thanks for stopping by and or checking in with me. It's good to read you. Have a nice one. Hopefully you can.

And of course to Kim & Tango💛💜

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***