Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 24-Min Bodyweight Cardio HIIT Workout

Good morning FB Family!

What a busy week it has been for me! I have been overjoyed getting to interact with so many folks in the FB community with the release of my first free video on Monday, Bodyweight Cardio Interval Kickboxing. If you haven’t tried it yet, I encourage you to give it a whirl! I absolutely love all the comments, suggestions for future workouts, and feedback – the back and forth makes your fitness journeys and my job a collaborative effort and I absolutely love it! Some of your comments are downright hilarious and I can’t help but laugh out loud. Today we have another workout release for you that should keep the banter rolling:

Bodyweight Cardio HIIT – Match or Beat Reps

In this short but intense workout, you will keep track of your number of reps for an exercise and then attempt to match or beat that number of reps during the two rounds that follow. The work to rest ratio remains the same throughout the entire workout: 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Your focus is to work hard and rest hard, giving 100% effort during each of the work intervals. Feel free to write down your rep counts for each round of an exercise so that you can track your progress during the workout and/or give yourself benchmark goals for when you return to the workout later. Tune in to your body and put forth an intensity level that works for you on the particular day that you choose to complete this workout!

This workout includes a warm-up, but if you need a little extra movement to either jumpstart your day or reawaken your muscles after a long day, the Energy Boosting Cardio Warm Up and Glute Activation Workout is perfect for getting the blood flowing and activating the glutes muscles needed for jumping.

Fun fact: This is the first workout I filmed with Fitness Blender, full of lots of excitement, “Tasha-isms,” and profuse sweating. I hope you enjoy the challenge of competing with yourself! I’m curious to know if you are able to match or beat your reps each round – let me know!

-Tasha