Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 27-goal evaluation

Hi all! I forgot to post yesterday because I had a rest day. I had to bring my car to the garage in the morning. I walked back home after dropping it off. I expected to pick it up again in the afternoon, but they had to order a part which is coming in today if all goes well.

I don’t know if it is hormones or something else, but this week was a bit meh.. Well, not the entire week, just the latter part. I had an awesome climbing session on Tuesday, ticking off all the green level 3 boulders at the hall. I did my step ups after my workout, but not on friday because I was so sore from Daniels workout on Thursday (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/42-minute-upper-body-strength-with-alternating-repetitions-and-cardio-intervals) my calves did not enjoy all the jumping jacks I did.

Phone off the table at mealtimes: same. Doing good with breakfast and lunch at home. At work it is difficult. I have short breaks and tend to do everything that I feel needs to be done in a break at the same time. It’s a change of mindset, so it is difficult. Maybe I should check my messages in the kitchen and leave my phone there while I eat.. That takes care of one screen. Not sure how to do it with the computer.. It is an improvement though…

Sleep: a little better. It will get worse the next couple of weeks. Summerholiday officially starts here on friday. Our holiday is 6 weeks, so that means many late nights and hanging out. But that is okay, because it also means less early mornings / sleeping in. The weather could change a bit.. It is dreary today.

I hope my car is fixed early so we can make our bouldering session at 10 this morning. Otherwise I will do a workout at home.

Goals this week:

Don’t let my upcoming period be an excuse to eat all the crap, and do workouts that fit my needs and possibilities.

Prep healthy lunches for work that fill me enough to not have to add peanut butter crackers to my lunch.

Eat more fruit again..

What are your goals/plans this week?