Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Holy Guacamole

I just did day 1 of fb fit round 3! I’ve had a break, apart from walking, for 10 days, and holy moly - when I did the extra credit I actually thought I was going to vomit! I haven’t felt that way when working out for a long time! I was a sweaty shaky hot mess by the end - and the first weeks the easiest! I wonder if my fitness could drop so quickly? I have also been on holiday and eating and drinking more than I normally would, so I wonder if that’s affected it too?

Speaking about food, I usually cut out gluten, but on holiday I was eating a lot of it (for lunches my daughter wanted to eat at all the places you can’t get in Shetland I.e. Mac Donald’s, shake n shack etc.) and I now have a food baby belly! A bit gutted as I’d worked so hard this whole year, and feel like I’ve totally sabotaged myself! I’m hoping it’s just the gluten and my belly will reduce quickly! We were walking a lot, so I thought I’d be ok!

I’m so glad to be home, to eat right and get back into working out! Think when I’m away in future I’ll still do some workouts, might make me feel better!

Even though fb fit 3 kicked my butt today, I really enjoyed it and am so glad I showed up to do it 💪

Anyone else relate to any of the above?

Edited