1 Year Anniversary with Fitness Blender!

I’m not one of those members overly active in FB Community but I feel it’s nice to pen a post for this milestone.

For about 15 years I was an avid gym goer in loved with treadmill & Les Mill’s RPM. Like many others here, I was forced to turn to home workout last March when Singapore went into Circuit Breaker (local term for lockdown).

Having been introduced to FB several years ago when I struggled to find motivation for gym (first video: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-hiit-ladder-workout), I turned to many of Daniel’s HIIT videos to start with. It wasn’t an easy change for someone not quick in accepting new things but I was surprised by the fun and joy I got from these!

Gradually I ventured into adding strength into the mix and my wife got us a pair of bowlflex dumbbells to create better impact.

Eventually I got my first program (Fit R2) in June 2020 and few more since, and got into a whole new routine ever since! I even decided to get my Plus membership in Jan 2021 and continue loving all the features!

Right now, I can say I am almost a new me with whole new lifestyle and routine. I get to bed by 10pm and wake up at 4am for 40-50mins workout before starting my 10-12 hours job.

I am also more conscious of what I eat, in term portion control and avoiding processed/deep fried stuff, while making sure I still enjoy myself. BW & fat % dropped from 81kg & 23% in Mar ‘20 to 67kg & 16% currently. I have never felt so much fitter & healthier than now!

I just want to show my appreciation to the team behind Fitness Blender and the positive vibes in this community through the members’ mutual support & sharing experience. I hope these carry on for years to come!

Edited