Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 45 Minute Total Body Strength Workout

Good morning FB Family! How is everyone today?

We've got another new workout this morning, this one for FB Plus:

45 Minute Total Body Strength Workout - Upper & Lower Body Superset Strength

This workout uses total body strength supersets at a pace that can end up providing a sweaty cardiovascular challenge as well. Each set has one upper, and one lower body strength exercise that we’ll do twice through in an AB/AB format. This total body strength training is done in separate, isolated sets, so that you can lift your heaviest for each muscle group (rather than combination moves that blend the upper and lower strength set). Each method has its own benefits but today we’re focusing on one muscle group at a time.

This workout is my favorite kind of training when I know that I would like to take the following few days off - especially right before I have an intense work schedule or travel that I know is going to take me away from my dumbbells. Both upper and lower body muscles get in a good workout, and then a generous few days off to rest and recover. Be sure to let both upper and lower body muscles heal before targeting them again.

I filmed one like this about a year ago and had lots of requests for another version - I hope you enjoy this new one as much as the last one!

Have any of you tried yesterday's new (free) workout yet? If you haven't, give it a shot: Resistance Band Butt and Thigh Workout - Lower Body Burnout

2 Weeks until the new FB Reach Challenge launches! See all 17 unique FB Plus Challenges here 

Later this afternoon we'll be sharing some new content from Experts, so watch out for that!

Take good care of yourselves, and have a good day.

Kelli