Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout + June Challenge Theme

Good morning FB Family!

We have a new free workout for you today:

Resistance Band Butt and Thigh Workout - Lower Body Burnout

This workout can help you get a great butt, if that’s what you’re after. Even more importantly, I would argue, is that when done properly these exercises can make significant improvements in movement efficiency and pelvic, hip, and knee stability. Building strength and a mind-body connection with these exercises can improve your performance in lower body lifting workouts, or intense HIIT, but they also benefit any number of everyday life activities; each step that you take or stair that you climb, each time you sit or come back to a standing position, every time you lift grocery bags, etc.

A resistance band is helpful for targeting these smaller muscles, but even if you don’t have any equipment at all, you can still get in a great workout with this routine.

As for June's FB Plus Challenge, we will be releasing a new FB Reach! You can read about the previous FB Reach program here. This new challenge is gentle enough to be combined with any other challenge or program. The focus is on posture, stretching and flexibility work, Pilates, foundational core and pelvic stability exercises. I'm definitely going to follow along with this Challenge, it's going to feel great! See all FB Plus Challenges - there are now over 34 weeks of unique programing & challenges included with FB Plus 🤯

On a related note, watch this space tomorrow morning for a new FB Plus workout - an intense total body strength routine.

On a personal note (all kinds of notes going on here) - I'm making slow but great progress through the new FB Fit Program. I did Day 5 Saturday morning, after having to move the filming date for that lower body workout I was hoping to film last Friday (still filming that lower body isolation strength workout for you - don't worry!). But I wont be filming for the next week or two and that should allow me to chip away at the program faster. I'm enjoying it and honestly I'm looking forward to that 1000 calorie workout on the last day of the program - I'm excited to see how much easier it feels, or, how much harder I am able to (safely of course) push myself.

Feel free to pop in here and share what you think about the new workout, what FB Plus Challenge you would like to see for July, or how you're doing with your nutrition, fitness goals, consistency or mindset.

Have a great day!

Kelli