Update on my weight loss

It's been three weeks now since I posted asking for some advice on weight loss (https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/25693/physio-told-me-to-lose-weight-today) and I thought I would post a small update, just to keep myself accountable.

I'm trying to not focus on pounds too much, because I know how much weight can fluctuate, but I can say that the general trend is down. My main measure is a pair of black work trousers I have. I tend to wear stretchy things like leggings and tights because I wear a lot of dresses (which are stretchy so I can't tell how they fit as much), so I'm using these trousers (which became extremely tight) as a measure instead - and they are fitting better.

My eating has been a lot better. I am not strictly counting calories, but instead focusing on adding in more fibre and fruit and vegetables. I've also cut down a lot of the amount of cheese and cream etc., that I buy. I have drunk wine a couple of times, but these were saved for celebrations, like when I went and saw my parents for the first time in a while, instead of drinking in front of the tv.

I am focusing more on strength training, particularly in strengthening my glutes and core, which I'm hoping will help with my lower back pain.

I am hoping things continue in this direction and I know it's not been that long, but am really happy so far at the changes I've been able to make.

Hope everyone has a good week :)

Edited