Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

What do you like to do after a hard program?

I'm curious about what people like to do next after a tough challenge/program? Do you choose something with lighter intensity to recover or do you jump right into another tough one?

I just finished a challenge where I think I pushed myself a little harder than I should have on some days. I added too many videos together which made for some really long workout sessions. I'm taking the weekend nice and easy, but I can't make up my mind about what I'd like to start on Monday. All the excitement around the new Fit program has me tempted to try it, but I think it might be wise to take a week or so of medium intensity workouts to give my body a little break before jumping into another tough one. I've been considering the Abs challenge since I feel like my abs didn't get as much attention as they usually do this past month. Could anyone tell me how they'd rate that one in terms of intensity? Is there a lot of intense hiit? I've also considered the Bored Easily challenge or maybe just creating my own routine of some 3/5 difficulty workouts.

I'd love to know if you have a go-to routine you like to do after you've done something challenging.