Daily Check-in: Friday, April 23rd

Hey, Blendies and a very happy Friday to you!

Excited for the weekend? Not so? ..Either way, a reminder right quick here that you will be checking in with the lovely and always proving age is just a number, Lea! She will be your guest host this weekend, so be sure to check-in with her!

Okay, as for today and the weekend through, it's the unofficial official start of the FB Food party! Everyone can join and all you have to do is simply pick a recipe(s) on FB's site and whip it up your style. So modify how you want, snap a pic if you remember before eating, and share up some delicious and nutritious food! Looking forward to seeing what recipes everyone picked. This is what I chose: https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/sweet-potato-and-asparagus-egg-bites

I made them yesterday to have for breakfast today. I put the cheese on afterwards out of the oven as I wasn't sure there would be room before baking. I don't know if muffin pans have a standard size, but I was able to make 12 with the recipe instead of 8. Anyway, tasted really good! The sweet potato/onion base really complemented the egg. I could see adding all kinds of spices to this, but the garlic, salt, pepper was nice and simple. Would definitely make again.

And since we are talking food, you know and I know there's a pizza in my future. What's in yours?

And what workouts or rest do you have going on? I'm on my last day (not counting recovery day) of the abs challenge and it is going out with choices that involve HIIT and core. I've really liked this challenge and it might just be my favorite challenge so far. I very much enjoy incorporating more core into workouts and it has an Abs2 programmy vibe, so yeah; it is a great challenge!

Alright. I hope you guys have a great a day as you can and thank you so much for sharing your days with me this week. It's pleasure to read you! And even if you don't post, thank you for reading. If you get something positive out of this, then my work here is done.

You will see me back here on Monday, but for now take all the care and party like a blender! How that looks will be uniquely up to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***