Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB 30 Trial - Fitness Blender's Fat Loss Program For Busy People

Hi, everyone! I have been working out with Fitness Blender's free workout videos for years and the results were amazing. However, something happened that made me stop exercising and I gained weight unhealthy. I was binging and I know that it's my fault. This time, I want to reset everything and be more attentive with my health, especially in this time of crisis. Back then, I lost weight but it was also in an unhealthy way. I exercised almost everyday for two hours (one hour for jogging and one hour for working out), but I ate less to the point of being dizzy. I thought it was okay and feeling starved because of not eating enough is normal, but now I want to lose weight and be healthy at the same time. If I may not be able to bring back my old body, it's fine as long as I am healthy. I want to care more about what my body needs than what others want to see from me.

For those people who have finished this workout program, how was it? What were you eating when you exercised with this program? Were you strict with your diet or did you still treat yourselves from time to time?

Have a nice day, everyone!

I'm so excited because this is my first purchase from their workout programs 🥰

Edited