Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Complete is complete!

This was my program of choice for the month of March, and I loved it!

Complete is essentially the longer spiritual sibling to the You Choose challenge available through FB Plus, where you can choose what workout you want to do each day. Most days you're given two options, with some days giving three choices, and -- if you are a Plus member -- one day with four options. Each day gives a beginner and intermediate option, plus at least one advanced option. Aside from one day where I opted for a beginner/intermediate option, I chose all advanced options throughout.

Depending on how you choose to navigate through Complete, it can be akin to a third round of Low Impact, a second round of Strong, maybe even a third round of Burn? Time-wise you can end up choosing all workouts in the 30-minute range, or have some days where you're going for longer than 45 minutes.

HIIT-wise, you can complete this without doing any HIIT at all, or you could end up doing as many as nine workouts featuring HIIT out of the thirteen available to choose from (four days give two workout options that include HIIT).

There a couple of workouts that come up twice in the program on different days, which seems a little redundant but not a huge issue, I don't think?

Anyhoo, this is now up there with Strong as one of my favourite programs that I've done.

10/10