Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Strong & FB Reach

So I started FB Strong over a week ago and I had been finding a separate stretching workout everyday to do on my lunch break. I figure why not use my hour to do a 20-30 stretch workout to help with my flexibility and even toning and balance. Well I decided to go ahead and buy the FB Reach program and do those workouts on my lunch break and then my FB Strong workouts in the evening after work. I will say this I think the combination of the two is going to give the best results yet! I love that the FB Reach ones give me a low impact workout while also helping me improve me flexibility, which I see a difference in already, but I have been sore in a different part of my body everyday!!! It is amazing how those stretching workouts affect the body! My abs have not been so sore in I don't know how long and not just upper my lower abs as well. I love love love the combination of the Strong and Reach together! I will definitely add FB Reach to every single program I do, I love not only seeing a difference in my body, but feeling the changes. My flexibility has greatly improved and so has my core strength. I would definitely recommend FB Reach to anyone. They're not so easy that you don't have to work, but it's the perfect program for a quick pick me up. I always feel rejuvenated after doing them on my lunch breaks and they help me finish out my day.