Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New: 2 Week FB Flex Challenge + Workout

Good morning FB Family, how is everyone?

We've just released the newest FB Plus Challenge: 2 Week FB Flex - This means that we now have a total of 28 weeks of unique programming that comes with FB Plus!

We also just released this new Plus workout: Energy Boosting Cardio Warm Up and Glute Activation Workout

If you're interested in joining me, I'm combining this new FB Flex Challenge with last month's new FB Booty Challenge. I started the first workout for FB Booty this morning! I anticipate this taking me 3-4 weeks to finish, depending on my filming schedule and recovery times in between workouts. I'm thinking I will alternate days (1 Flex, 1 Booty), in order to build a fun, intense, strength heavy challenge.

We're onto a new month! How was your February? Is there anything that you've learned over the last month that you'll be taking with you into this next month? How is your motivation level? Have you found anything that diminishes or boosts your motivation levels in these stressful times? If you've found something that's working for you, don't hesitate to share.

We have an exciting month here on FB - new workout videos, new expert content and tasty recipes, new site features, new opportunities...Keep an eye on these Community forums so you don't miss out 😉

I hope your week is off to a good start!