Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Flex Complete!

Finished this up yesterday. 💪🏻

Flex is three days a week and all upper body workouts, and you would have to supply lower body workouts in some form on Flex's off days. Personally, I chose not to pair this with either of the Booty programs. Nor did I pair this with the Booty challenge from Plus. I chose the lower body or core workouts I wanted to do instead.

There are eight extra credit workouts available throughout the program; I did only two of them. (I chose a different workout to add on to the second to last day of Flex in lieu of that day's EC.)

There is also no HIIT in Flex. If you're not a huge HIIT person, this is a good thing. If you have to have your HIIT each week you'll have to supply it yourself in some form. (Two of the workouts I chose on the offdays involved HIIT. I wanted to focus more on the strength side.)

I liked the program, and I'd love to see a proper second round of Flex at some point (although I know that's the next Plus challenge). But I'm left feeling a bit...strange? I guess? at the end. I think I thought I would enjoy it more because I like working upper body, but... (Maybe if I had paired it with one of the Bootys (programs or challenge) I'd feel differently? 🤷🏻‍♀️ IDK.)

7/10

Edited