Weekend 👻check-in: Saturday, February 27th

Hello lovely blenders! How are you doing today? Enjoying your weekend? I am very excited to be your 👻!

Before we talk about workout, I want to come clean with something. I have a dedicated stalker/internet bully who made my life miserable for over a decade. Some years ago, when this community started I was afraid that he would be able to see whatever I post (especially pics with workout clothes!) here just by googling my name. So, I hid myself making up this acronym from my initials and nickname. But I feel bad that I know almost all of your names, but you don’t know mine. So, I wanted to let you know- my name is Fatema (some of you may know from my IG). To be completely honest, FTT kinda grew on me! You are the only people who call me this way, so I feel very special! 😁

So, back to business! How are you smashing your workout? Or is it a rest day for you? I have swapped day 3 with 4 of fb30 r3 and had a very good upper body routine.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/all-strength-upper-body-workout-upper-body-muscle-building-workout

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/10-minute-no-equipment-upper-body-workout-complete-upper-body-workout-without-weights

I am not a fan of bored easily, but this one just flies by. Including EC it indeed was a lovely 40 minutes of toasting upper body.

So what’s cooking in your kitchen? Something delicious I guess! I had a big grocery + meal prep day with a quick sausage lunch and “we MUST finish all leftovers!” dinner. Now going to bake a bread for tomorrow.

This is my bottlebrush tree with one of its regular guests. Or, probably I should say- it’s their bottlebrush tree, I am just an intruder claiming the ownership! Rainbow lorikeet is my favorite bird here. Many years ago when I first visited Brisbane, I was fascinated by them, and how closely they live near humans. There is a neighborhood just 5 min drive from my house, if you go there just before sunset, you would see thousands of lorikeets sitting on the arrays of gum trees and chirping like crazy! As beautiful they are, hell they can chirp! It’s just wonderful experience! 🦜🦜🦜

So, that’s all for today. Looking forward to 👻ing tomorrow. Have a lovely Saturday fbfam!

Edited