Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

2 New Expert Articles: Overcoming Stress Eating + Understanding Back Pain

Hello FB Family!

Can you believe we're already halfway through this week?

I've just published two new Expert articles:
Free for everyone: 5 Ways to Overcome Stress Eating: Recognizing the Cycle and Finding a Way Out - Written by Natalia Holguin, RDN LDN CPT

Included With FB Plus: Understanding Back Pain (Part 1): Finding the Real Source of Your Back Pain by Kayla Covert, PT, DPT

Also don't forget to try the new FB Plus Lower Body Resistance Band Workout that we released yesterday!

I know I've said it before but I am thrilled to be working with some fantastic Experts to bring more content to FB. A really exciting part of working with these professionals is the quality of information that it allows us to share with our audience. Another exciting part is that these same Experts are looking to all of you when it comes to what we are able to offer next. If you have a question or a topic that we can cover that would be helpful to you, let us know and you might see it pop up in the near future. Also be aware that if you ask follow up questions on our Expert articles, you might just find yourself with a direct response from the Expert who wrote it.

On a personal note, today I will finish the last workout of the 4 Week FB Complete program. I had a goal of finishing it it under 7 weeks and I finished it in under 5 weeks so I feel good about that, too. Having an option every day to either scale down or increase intensity really helped with my consistency and I've effectively been able to reduce my recovery times in between workouts (something that will benefit both me and FB during my filming weeks!). I might jump into a new Challenge...any suggestions?

I hope you all have a great day!