Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Complete - Short Review

I haven’t posted reviews for a while now, mostly because I’ve done the programmes I own several times, with perhaps a few exceptions, and I almost always post at least one review after finishing a programme.

Perhaps many of you have already finished FB Complete but for those who are still considering giving it a go, this review might provide some insight into its structure. FB Complete is not fundamentally different from the other 5-days-a-week programmes regarding its format. The difference lies in the fact that whereas most programmes have one main routine with perhaps extra credit challenges, this one offers a beginner/intermediate level and an advanced level routine. (sometimes more than one)

Advanced doesn’t necessarily mean wall-to-wall HIIT or a ‘lift-your-bodyweight’ challenge. It merely means that if you push yourself hard enough and engage all the muscles that are supposed to be engaged the routine can be rather difficult and perhaps a bit daunting for beginners and those who had to take a break due to illness or injury.

I have to be honest with you, I chose the advanced routine every single day. Why? I can’t seem to resist a challenge and I felt strong and energetic enough to tackle them. I even did the 1000-cal routine which I wouldn’t normally have done had it not been among the scheduled advanced routines. I had no regrets, though. I also loved the fact that I could discover completely new routines as well as revisit ones I hadn't done for years. The only thing I regret is not having taken notes in the past whenever I encountered a particularly daunting routine. It would have been interesting to see the difference between my fitness level now and, for example, 2 years ago.

This is a great programme and I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to do it. Thank you for reading my review.