Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Next Program?

I need some help with choosing my next program. I workout consistently daily for years now, so I love mainly HIIT, strength, cardio. Everything mainly. I have had to ease up a bit because I was having some lower back pain, so back in December I did Low impact, which I really loved. Just as I was ready to jump back into my usual HIIT and strength, I chose Burn at the end of December. Two days into it, I felt a cramping in my big toe which was diagnosed as tendinitis. So I have been taking it easy again, and redid Low Impact. Thankfully the tendinitis is not so bad, but I do notice that if I jump about a bit or stand around all day, my toe starts to act up again. No reverse lunges for me as that is how I got into this tendinitis bit (or maybe years and years of impact?!). So I am ready for February. I would like to get back to the HIIT and strength but something more gentle or not so crazy. I am thinking about either Burn again or Blend. I also workout right before work so I like to workout for about 30-35 minutes, 40 minutes top. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone for the long read.