HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 26th

Good Tuesday morning blendfriends! We invite you to join us in discussing all things fitness and life. As a reminder, this thread welcomes everyone who wants to share a thought or two 🙂

What will your day look like? Are you working out? I have this work out lined up: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/strong-lean-toned-arms-chest-and-shoulders-workout-lift-like-you-mean-it, or as I like to call it the “Superman shirt” workout. And on this day I will finish work at my regular time so I will have time to exercise, yes!!!

And what good food is on the menu? We will be trying a vegetarian lentil taco soup for supper for the first time today, should be good. For me it’s always fun to look for and try new recipes. It’s the sense of discovery and accomplishment.

And what will you be doing to relax and have some fun? I’ll be continuing to read my book, where for the first time I think I may have figured out part of the whodunit.

Whatever you do today, have fun and enjoy every moment!

“Frame your mind to mirth and merriment, which bars a thousand harms and lengthens life.” William Shakespeare